The activities of Industry Contact Points include:
- organization and participation in specialized, thematic training and workshops in the scope of the programme;
- organization and participation in specialist nationwide matchmaking, networking and brokerage events under the programme, addressed to domestic and foreign scientific and business partners;
- finding partners for projects under the Programme, including cooperation with scientific units, research funding entities, public administration units and entrepreneurs;
- coordination of cooperation with international organizations and representing them on the forum of national entities participating in the programme;
- information and promotion on European partnerships financed under the programme;
- conducting individual consultations for scientists, entities conducting scientific activity and entrepreneurs participating in the programme.
Horizon Europe is the largest research and innovation programme in the history of the European Union. Over 7 years (2021-2027), a total of EUR 95.5 billion will be allocated to innovative research and innovative solutions. Research institutes, universities, public entities, enterprises, start-ups, non-governmental and international organizations can apply for these funds. As part of the competitions, projects may receive co-financing in the amount of EUR 1 to 20 million.
In the HE program, the majority of projects are carried out in international consortia, and their basic feature is the improvement or creation of new knowledge, technology, product or service using the knowledge of partners included in the project consortium.
Entities such as universities, large enterprises, small and medium-sized enterprises, public institutions, non-governmental organizations, institutes, foundations, international organizations, etc. may participate in the Horizon Europe programme.